Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Away

Today marks two weeks in England, and tomorrow is actually a milestone in itself- it will be the longest I've ever been out of the country at one time. Making this even more exciting is the fact that I won't be back in the States until December 16, which is more than 3 months from now. I do not feel homesick at all, although I do miss my girlfriend Rachel a great deal. Luckily I will see her soon. I do miss my parents and family a bit I suppose, but am having so much fun here that it's hard to tell. No pics for today, mostly did school work (Titus and Othello)- also went to the Gloucester Green market which they have every Wednesday but bought nothing (today was actually my first day abroad that I didn't spend a thing), and walked through a Morrocan Street market that was here for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment